As the end of year approaches you might be overwhelmed just thinking about getting your books in order. Here is a checklist to get started.
- Very important to file and save these for accounting purposes. Be sure to copy your thermal receipts as they tend to fade.
- If petty cash or cheque vouchers had been used they must be attached to the bill for reference to keep track of the payment method.
- Both credit card and other bank statements that pertain to the business must be filed on a monthly period.
- Very important for monthly bank reconciliations.
- This is required to keep up-to-date with tax payments.
You are all set to completing your accounts!